Hello! My name is Michalis, i am currently a postgraduate student in the Department of Civil Engineering Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Yesterday i downloaded Node XL Pro, and i buyed a student license. I am in charge for a project titled
"Mining mobility data, preferences, needs, and psychometric characteristics of social network users".
Ι am wondering if there is an analytic manual that you can provide to me, which can help me learn the way all the functions of Node Xl Pro.
Jul 28, 2016 at 2:54 AM
Thank you for the interest in NodeXL!
For background and resources related to NodeXL, please have a look at:
- NodeXLGraphGallery: A collection of social media network visualizations, descriptions, and data sets for download:
- Connected Action Blog about social media, sociology, information visualization, and networks:
- Download and support site for "NodeXL" - the network overview, discovery and exploration add-in for Excel. If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a social media network map.
- @marc_smith: My tweet stream focuses on maps of social media, research, and events:
- The Social Media Research Foundation creates NodeXL and fosters the creation of open tools, open data, and open scholarship:
- Recent press: Applying social media network maps to political and business topics:
- Video: overview of NodeXL
Personal Democracy Forum 2015: Picturing Online Crowds
The Next Web 2014: Mapping social media networks
Charting Collections of Connections
NodeXL Exploring Twitter's Social Graph
San Francisco Online Community Meetup March 26
- Slides: overview of the NodeXL project and its applications
If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact me or send an email address at which I can reach you.