How to get smilies (emoticons) in Facebook comments in NodeXL pro

Apr 28 at 7:49 AM
Hi,
I need to download only Facebook posts for some fan page (eg I tried 165647486802817 between 21st April 2016 to 22nd April 2016) and its relevant comments (between some dates). I tried multiple times but (1) I am not sure if I am getting the required data (2) I am unable to find the emoticons (smilies) which are present in comments
Also, is there a way to download only those posts which have a minimum number of comments
Coordinator
May 2 at 10:31 PM
Hello!

Thank you for the interest in NodeXL!

The current version of the NodeXL Facebook importers do not yet support access to the new "Reactions".

A future update of NodeXL Pro will add these attributes.

We plan a Facebook Importer update for the middle of this summer (2016).

Regards,

Marc
May 4 at 2:10 PM
I am not talking about Reaction/ like. I am talking about the stickers which replaced emoticons last year. Before them when we typed :) it was converted to ASCII smiley, but since last year it gets converted to image. Before, if we copied the whole text to a word file emoticons used to get copied with it, but now it do not. Now we need to copy the emoticon separately from the text as a image file

Using graph explorer I was able to get them in smiley ASCII form eg " :) " and using JS sdk I was in \u00 code form. But I do not seem to be getting them in any form in the NodeXL. Am I doing something wrong?
May 5 at 6:18 AM
Edited May 5 at 6:19 AM
May I have a mail id (if you think it is OK), so that it is easier to communicate. We may later (if you agree) post the communication in this thread