Error Importing data from facebook users network page

Nov 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM
I am using “NodeXLTemplate2014” and I am trying to import a group created in my facebook account. The name of the group page I am trying to import appears and I can select it.
The steps I am following is: Import -> Import from Facebook Group Network (v.1.9.4) -> click “login” -> in the box for name/ID, enter “PTGlobal”.
When I click “download” the message “step downloading group data” and “loading data network” appears at the bottom of the box “Import from facebook group network”, but the data are not imported into the workbook and the hourglass is running indefinitely.
I can import “Facebook Personal and timeline network” and “Facebook Fan Page network”, but cannot import groups. I tried several time, but failed. Any ideas as to why this could be? Could you please help me?

Nov 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM

can you please specify the options you selected in the group importer?

Dec 22, 2014 at 4:45 AM
Edited Dec 22, 2014 at 4:46 AM
I couldn't import a "Facebook Personal and timeline network" even when I asked only for the First and Last Names, and Relationship. The error message is the following:

"The network couldn't be obtained. If the problem persists please copy the following message and report it to ... Details: [KeyNotFoundException]: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.Facebook.FacebookUserNetworkCreator.AddUserVertexAttributes(Vertex& oVertex, String sUserType, String sComment, StringsPost, Boolean bNewVertex, VertexCollection& oVertices) in ..."

I'd appreciate any help or comment,
Thank you,