Dec 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Edited Dec 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Yes, you are going about this the wrong way. You do not need the source code to use the controls, just the prebuilt DLL that contains them.
To use the controls, do the following:
1. Right-click anywhere in the Visual Studio Toolbox and select Choose Items from the right-click menu.
2. In the .NET Framework Components tab of the Choose Toolbox Items dialog box, click the Browse button.
3. In the Open dialog box, select the prebuilt Smrf.WinFormsControls.dll file.
4. The RangeTrackBar and DateTimeRangeTrackBar controls will appear in the Toolbox.
5. Drag one of those controls to your form.