Hi - Just to let the community know if you want to display a version of your NodeXL graphs online in a scalable and interactive form I've developed an online viewer. Here's an example
- Generate your graph in NodeXL and File > Save As > Excel 97-2003 Workbook (*.xls) clicking Continue and Yes in the dialog popups
- Upload the generated .xls file to Google Docs making sure you tick 'Convert documents, presentations, spreadsheets and drawings to the corresponding Google Docs format'
- Open the uploaded spreadsheet and select File > Publish to the web... and publish all the sheets
- Copy the spreadhseet key from the link box (it will be similar to the example key highlighted in this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB&key=0AqGkLMU9sHmLdFFUc3V0T3RjcFlBMVZCekpCTGcxVVE&output=html
- To view your graph replace the highlight part of this url with your own spreadsheet key http://hawksey.info/nodegl/#0AqGkLMU9sHmLdFFUc3V0T3RjcFlBMVZCekpCTGcxVVE
All the code is open source so you can download and tweak/improve etc.
I've a related blog post about it and some of my other related work here http://mashe.hawksey.info/2011/11/nodegl-an-online-interactive-viewer-for-nodexl-graphs-uploaded-to-google-spreadsheet/ (this
includes the beginnings of another version for the NodeXL Graph Gallery - I don't have time right now to develop further but if someone wants to pickup get in touch)