These instructions apply to version 22.214.171.124 or later of NodeXL.
To change the default font and font size for vertex label annotations:
1. Click Graph Options at the top of the graph pane.
2. In the Graph Options dialog box, click Labels.
3. In the Label Options dialog box, click Font.
4. In the Font dialog box, select a font and font size.
Starting with version 126.96.36.199 of NodeXL, these options get stored in the workbook, in a hidden table. They will be there when you close and then reopen the workbook.
To apply these changes to all new NodeXL workbooks you create:
1. In the Excel Ribbon, select NodeXL, Options, Use Current for New.
To apply these changes to another NodeXL workbook you've already created:
1. In the Excel Ribbon, select NodeXL, Options, Export, and enter the name of a NodeXL options file.
2. Open another NodeXL workbook.
3. Select NodeXL, Options, Import, and select the NodeXL options file you exported to in step 1.