Feb 22, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Edited Feb 22, 2011 at 7:45 PM
NodeXL has two types of labels:
* Label shape. When you set the Shape column on the Vertices worksheet to Label, the vertex appears as a box containing the text you enter in the Label column on the Vertices worksheet.
* Label annotation. When you set the Shape column to some other shape, the vertex appears as that shape with the Label text
next to the shape.
So here is how to show both an image and a label annotation for a vertex:
1. Set the Shape column to Image.
2. Set the Image File column to the path to your image file.
3. Enter your label text in the Label column.
I'll answer your second question in a separate post.