In the kite example, the vertices are "locked" at their current locations, and hitting Refresh Graph or Lay Out Again at the top of the graph pane will have no effect.
To unlock the vertices, do one of the following sequences:
1. Select the Vertices worksheet.
2. If you don't see a "Locked?" column on the Vertices worksheet, go to NodeXL, Show/Hide, Workbook Columns, and check Layout.
3. Set the values in the "Locked?" column to No.
1. Right-click the graph pane and select Select All, Vertices from the right-click menu.
2. Right-click the graph pane again and select Edit Selected Vertex Properties.
3. In the Vertex Properties dialog box, set Locked? to No and click OK.