Oct 8, 2010 at 8:02 AM

I am trying to uninstall the version the NodeXL intall the version 1.01.151, the probem is that always appear error 1001, and the message  said that can´t find the route of access to install or to uninstall the program.

I don't know what to do, because I cant find the way to update the software.

Other question I am trying to make a crawler of tweeter but also I can download the data, the message that appear is and error of handled odr something similar, thank for you your possibly help.

Oct 8, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Have you tried just installing  That will automatically uninstall the previous version.  You don't need to manually uninstall the previous version unless you are switching from "install just for me" to "install for everyone."

But if you really do want to uninstall the previous version and for some reason it doesn't work from Control Panel, try using the Setup program for version and selecting the "remove" option.  Version is still available on the NodeXL Downloads tab on CodePlex.  Unzip it and run Setup, just like you did earlier, but select "remove" in the dialog box that pops up.

I don't understand your second question.  Are you using the NodeXL Template, selecting Import from Twitter User's Network or Import from Twitter Search Network from the Excel ribbon, and getting an error message?  If so, please copy the error message and paste it here.  With most such error messages, you can copy the message into the Windows Clipboard by pressing Ctrl-C while the error message is on the screen.

-- Tony

Oct 9, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Thanks very much for your quick answer finally I can upgrade the software and obtain the twitter search network.