Vertex shape?

Oct 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Hi, referring to this: -

"Vertex labels now work differently. Instead of "Primary Label" and "Secondary Label" columns, there is now a single "Label" column, and the list of vertex shapes now includes "Label." To show a vertex as a box containing text, set the Shape cell on the Vertices worksheet to Label, then fill in the Label cell with the text. To "annotate" another vertex shape with text, set the Shape to something else and fill in the Label cell with the annotation text. You cannot annotate a Label shape."

I cannot find anywhere where the list of vertex shapes includes "Label".  I have the most recent download.

Best regards, Dave.

Oct 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Dave:

Assuming that you are using the latest Excel template and not an older NodeXL workbook, you can click the down-arrow in the Shape cell on the Vertices worksheet and the list will include "Label (10)" and "Image (11)".  In the upcoming version (1.0.1.97), you will also be able to select Label and Shape from the NodeXL, Visual Properties, Vertex Shape menu in the Excel ribbon.  I forgot to update that menu in 1.0.1.96.

If you are using an older NodeXL workbook, see "Modifying Older Workbooks to Get Them to Work With Version 1.0.1.96 and Later":

http://nodexl.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=72042

-- Tony