Error message when running Automate

Aug 29 at 6:12 PM
Hi,

I downloaded a NodeXL options file from the Graph Gallery, then ran Automate and got the error below.

I'm working with my own data (not imported via NodeXL).

If you have suggestions on how to debug, that would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Bill Karpen

NodeXL

An unexpected problem occurred. If it occurs again, please copy the details to the clipboard by typing Ctrl-C, then post the details to http://www.codeplex.com/NodeXL/Thread/List.aspx.

Details:

[COMException]: PivotFields method of PivotTable class failed

at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)

at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.PivotTable.PivotFields(Object Index)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.TimeSeriesCalculator2.CreatePivotTableAndChart(Worksheet dataWorksheet)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.TimeSeriesCalculator2.TryCalculateGraphMetrics(GraphMetricUserSettings graphMetricUserSettings)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.TaskAutomator.TryCalculateGraphMetrics(Workbook oWorkbook)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.TaskAutomator.AutomateOneWorkbook(ThisWorkbook thisWorkbook, NodeXLControl nodeXLControl, AutomationTasks tasksToRun, String folderToSaveWorkbookTo)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.AutomateTasksDialog.btnOK_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

OK