I can't install NodeXL Pro -Windows10

Sep 22 at 11:09 PM
i am trying to install NodeXL Pro in my new laptoop.
At first i download NodeXL Excel Template, version 1.0.1.251 and run the set up.
But when i download NodeXLProTemplate2014Setup.exe, but it does not run.
Displays the following: "An error occurred attempting to install Smrf.NodeXL Excel Template,
with this details: An error occurred trying to download 'http://www.nodexlgraphgallery.org/NodeXLSetup/Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto'.

See the setup log file located at 'C:\Users\mihal\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD5A82.tmp\install.log' for more information.
Sep 23 at 5:59 AM
I had exactly the same issue.
Coordinator
Sep 23 at 4:52 PM
Hello,

can you please retry installing NodeXL?

Regards,
Arber
Coordinator
Sep 23 at 9:17 PM
Hello!

The version of NodeXL you are using seems to be out of date.

Please consider downloading a new copy from:

https://nodexl.codeplex.com/releases

Regards,

Marc
Marked as answer by MarcSmith on 9/23/2016 at 1:17 PM
Sep 25 at 4:24 PM
I i already trying to install Node XL again. but the problem still exist.

But i think that the problem did not in the version of node XL, that seems to be out of date.

Because i try to dowload again the NodeXL Excel Template, version 1.0.1.251, and seems to work when i open the NodeXL Excel Template. But then, when i download NodeXL Pro, and trying to open it, appears an error with the following error details:

Name: NodeXL Excel Template
From: http://www.nodexlgraphgallery.org/NodeXLSetup/Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto

************** Exception Text **************
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.InstallAddInFailedException: The customized functionality in the following post-deployment action cannot be run: "Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplatePostDeploymentAction.PostDeploymentAction". ---> System.BadImageFormatException: Δεν είναι δυνατή η φόρτωση του αρχείου ή της συγκρότησης 'PostDeploymentAction, Version=1.0.1.359, Culture=neutral' ή σχετικής εξάρτησης. Αυτή η συγκρότηση έχει δημιουργηθεί από χρόνο εκτέλεσης μεταγενέστερο του τρέχοντος χρόνου εκτέλεσης που έχει φορτωθεί και δεν είναι δυνατή η φόρτωσή της.
Όνομα αρχείου: 'PostDeploymentAction, Version=1.0.1.359, Culture=neutral'
σε System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
σε System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
σε System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
σε System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
σε System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.PathFinder.GetAddInLocation(String fullAssemblyName)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.PathFinder.GetAddInLocation(String fullAssemblyName)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.TryLoadFromGAC(AppDomain appDomain, String assemblyFullName, String className)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InvokePostActionWorker(AppDomainSetup setup, PostAction action, AddInPostDeploymentActionArgs args)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.ExecutePostActionsForward(Int32& LastExecutedPostAction, Uri deploymentUri, AddInInstallationStatus installStatus, String deployManifestXml, String appManifestXml, ApplicationManifest manifest, String productName, String version, AppDomainSetup appDomainSetup)

ΠΡΟΕΙΔΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ: Η καταγραφή σύνδεσης συγκρότησης έχει απενεργοποιηθεί.
Για να ενεργοποιηθεί η καταγραφή αποτυχίας σύνδεσης συγκρότησης, ορίστε την τιμή μητρώου [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) σε 1.
Σημείωση: Ένα ποσοστό μείωσης απόδοσης σχετίζεται με την καταγραφή αποτυχίας σύνδεσης συγκρότησης.
Για να απενεργοποιήσετε αυτή τη δυνατότητα , καταργήστε την τιμή μητρώου [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- Τέλος ιχνηλάτησης στοίβας εσωτερικών εξαιρέσεων ---
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.ExecutePostActionsForward(Int32& LastExecutedPostAction, Uri deploymentUri, AddInInstallationStatus installStatus, String deployManifestXml, String appManifestXml, ApplicationManifest manifest, String productName, String version, AppDomainSetup appDomainSetup)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InvokePostActions(Uri deploymentUri, AddInInstallationStatus installStatus, String deployManifestXml, String appManifestXml, ApplicationManifest manifest, String productName, String version, AppDomainSetup appDomainSetup)
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()
σε Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.SolutionInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass7.<Install>b__0()
Coordinator
Sep 26 at 11:28 AM
Hello,

I am having troubles understanding the error because of the system language (I suspect it is Greek and Google translate doesn't do a good job here). I suggest you install TeamViewer from https://www.teamviewer.com/en/ and send your ID and password to info@smrfoundation.org so I can login and check myself.

Regards,
Arber
Sep 26 at 11:41 AM
Hello Arber!

OK i will install TeamViewer and i am going to send you my Id and password to your personal mail!!!

Around 15:00 UTC i will send you the mail!!
I hope you will be available!!

Thank you so much,
Mike
Sep 26 at 11:42 AM
Sorry , i will send the pasword and ID to info@smrfoundation.org
Oct 4 at 9:59 PM
arber wrote:
Hello,

can you please retry installing NodeXL?

Regards,
Arber
Arber,

I reinstalled the NodeXL Pro with no problems.
Thank you so much for your help.
Marked as answer by MarcSmith on 10/16/2016 at 12:02 PM