Manual For Node XL Pro

Jul 27 at 5:54 PM
Hello! My name is Michalis, i am currently a postgraduate student in the Department of Civil Engineering Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Yesterday i downloaded Node XL Pro, and i buyed a student license. I am in charge for a project titled "Mining mobility data, preferences, needs, and psychometric characteristics of social network users".
Ι am wondering if there is an analytic manual that you can provide to me, which can help me learn the way all the functions of Node Xl Pro.
Jul 28 at 1:54 AM

Thank you for the interest in NodeXL!

For background and resources related to NodeXL, please have a look at:
  • NodeXLGraphGallery: A collection of social media network visualizations, descriptions, and data sets for download:
  • Connected Action Blog about social media, sociology, information visualization, and networks:
  • Download and support site for "NodeXL" - the network overview, discovery and exploration add-in for Excel. If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a social media network map.
  • @marc_smith: My tweet stream focuses on maps of social media, research, and events:
  • The Social Media Research Foundation creates NodeXL and fosters the creation of open tools, open data, and open scholarship:
  • Recent press: Applying social media network maps to political and business topics:
  • Video: overview of NodeXL
Personal Democracy Forum 2015: Picturing Online Crowds

The Next Web 2014: Mapping social media networks

Charting Collections of Connections

NodeXL Exploring Twitter's Social Graph

San Francisco Online Community Meetup March 26
  • Slides: overview of the NodeXL project and its applications

If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact me or send an email address at which I can reach you.
Marked as answer by MarcSmith on 7/27/2016 at 6:54 PM