Hello! My name is Michalis, i am currently a postgraduate student in the Department of Civil Engineering Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. Yesterday i downloaded Node XL Pro, and i buyed a student license. I am in charge for a project titled
"Mining mobility data, preferences, needs, and psychometric characteristics of social network users".
Ι am wondering if there is an analytic manual that you can provide to me, which can help me learn the way all the functions of Node Xl Pro.
Jul 28 at 2:54 AM
Thank you for the interest in NodeXL!
For background and resources related to NodeXL, please have a look at:
- NodeXLGraphGallery: A collection of social media network visualizations, descriptions, and data sets for download:
- Connected Action Blog about social media, sociology, information visualization, and networks:
- Download and support site for "NodeXL" - the network overview, discovery and exploration add-in for Excel. If you can make a pie chart, you can now make a social media network map.
- @marc_smith: My tweet stream focuses on maps of social media, research, and events:
- The Social Media Research Foundation creates NodeXL and fosters the creation of open tools, open data, and open scholarship:
- Recent press: Applying social media network maps to political and business topics:
- Video: overview of NodeXL
Personal Democracy Forum 2015: Picturing Online Crowds
The Next Web 2014: Mapping social media networks
Charting Collections of Connections
NodeXL Exploring Twitter's Social Graph
San Francisco Online Community Meetup March 26
- Slides: overview of the NodeXL project and its applications
If you need any additional assistance, please feel free to contact me or send an email address at which I can reach you.