invalid license

Mar 23 at 8:22 AM
I've been using NodeXL Pro without any problems for about a week but I'm getting 'invalid license' error message every time I tried to start NodeXL Pro. I'm getting this message after I tried to activate the license.

Only one computer has been used and I did download and still have the original license on my computer.

Greatly appreciate your help!
Mar 23 at 9:33 AM
Edited Mar 23 at 10:16 AM
I've also been getting the "Invalid license" error today. I tried to reinstall NodeXL Pro (on the same computer, which is the only one i used the license on) but the installation wont complete. It just opens the Microsoft Office Customization Installer which reports: "Exception reading manifest from [...]/Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened." Is there something wrong with the servers?

Mar 23 at 12:01 PM
I have also had this problem, I just purchased my license on 3/21 and last night and today I keep getting the "Invalid license" error. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail... of course I have a really important project to complete and now the software isn't working ;( HELP
Mar 23 at 3:27 PM
Hello all,

please e-mail your e-mail addresses you used to purchase the licenses to and we will send new licenses!

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Mar 23 at 4:20 PM
Hi there also have had the same problem keep getting an invalid licence message keep appearing any help would be greatly appreciated