Facebook Fan Page: error message received

Feb 18 at 3:36 PM
Good afternoon,

I am helping a dissertation student at my university with their research which is using the Facebook Fan Page importer. Until now I have been experimenting with this on my computer to get the settings right and it has worked fine, but now neither my NodeXL nor the student’s will successfully import the data. An error message is received as follows:

An unexpected problem occurred. If it occurs again, please copy the details to the clipboard by typing Ctrl-C, then post the details to http://www.codeplex.com/NodeXL/Thread/List.aspx.

Details:

[XmlException]: A "data" XML node has the key "picture", for which there is no corresponding "key" XML node.
at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.ParseGraphMLAttributeValues(XmlNode oNodeOrEdgeXmlNode, XmlNamespaceManager oXmlNamespaceManager, IMetadataProvider oEdgeOrVertex, Boolean bIsVertex, Dictionary2 oGraphMLAttributeDictionary)

at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.ParseVertices(IGraph oGraph, XmlNode oGraphXmlNode, XmlNamespaceManager oXmlNamespaceManager, Dictionary
2 oGraphMLAttributeDictionary)

at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphMLGraphAdapter.LoadGraphCore(Stream stream)

at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphAdapterBase.LoadGraphFromStream(Stream stream)

at Smrf.NodeXL.Adapters.GraphAdapterBase.LoadGraphFromFile(String filename)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.PlugInManager.TryGetGraphFromGraphDataProvider(Object graphDataProvider, IGraph& graph)

at Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.ThisWorkbook.ImportFromGraphDataProvider(Object graphDataProvider)

Any advice much appreciated,

Cheers, Wil
Feb 18 at 4:21 PM
Issue is now resolved: need to keep 'Picture' selected in the options of what information to collect from Facebook. Thanks Arber.