Academic and Student licences

Nov 18, 2015 at 1:27 PM
Dear,

In order to choose between NodeXL Academic and/or Student licence, I need to read and understand what I can and cannot do with this licences. Please, where I can find (and donload) the text of this licences?

In advance, thank you indeed

Daniel deOliveira
Coordinator
Nov 20, 2015 at 9:41 PM
Hello!

Thank you for the interest in NodeXL Pro!

We offer three license for NodeXL Pro.

The Commercial user license is for people employed in businesses. It is $749 for a 12 month license.

The Academic, non-profit, government, and personal user license is for non-commercial users. It is $199 for a 12 month license.

The Student user license is for enrolled, active degree seeking or K-12 class users. It is $29 for a 12 month license.

The same software is licensed to all users.

You can download and license NodeXL Pro here: https://www.nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Registration.aspx

Regards,

Marc
Nov 21, 2015 at 9:02 AM
Marc, bom dia (Good morning) ! Thank you for your answer. Friday evening (local time) is a bad moment to find someone. Nobody in the legal office :-( Hope Monday we will decide and I will be able to return to my research. have a wonderful weekend --- Bons
codigos / Have a nice code Daniel deOliveira JUG Leader / Founding Java Champion / Duke Choice Award Twitter/Facebook/Skype danieldfjug [email removed] Brasilia Java Users Group www.dfjug.org Brasil Em 2015-11-20 20:42, MarcSmith escreveu: