Have you published any NodeXL images? Please share them here!

Coordinator
Jul 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM

As NodeXL matures some people are using it for research publications!  We would love to feature your charts and graphs here to illustrate the range of visualizations possible with the tool.  If you have a screen shot or image of a graph you built in NodeXL we would be happy to create a gallery and host them here on the Codeplex site.

Regards,

Marc

Jul 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Great idea, Marc!

Do you have any requirements/recommendations for file formats or pixel dimensions?

Most of my stuff is about time evolution, and I'm using Powerpoint right now to share the results.  I'm happy to export to something else if you prefer; e.g. I think you've used slideshare.net in the past.

Keep up the super work
Pierre

Developer
Jul 30, 2009 at 3:26 PM

We published a paper at WI 2008 that contains the Live QnA tag network (Figure 7), created with one of the earlier versions of NodeXL:

Eduarda Mendes Rodrigues, Natasa Milic-Frayling, and Blaz Fortuna, Social Tagging Behaviour in Community-driven Question Answering, in Proceedings of the 2008 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, WI 2008, Sydney, Australia, Dec. 2008.

I have also recently created a bunch of Flickr tag networks which I could upload to the gallery. As Peter suggests, it would be good to agree on a file format and image size. 

Regards,

Eduarda

Aug 3, 2009 at 10:03 AM

We published a paper containing a cluster analysis within the tourism industry in the Lillehammer region in Norway. As part of the analysis we looked at board representatives and the extent and nature of cross-memberships (dots represents individuals) --->>  Figure generated in NodeXL