Nov 14, 2014 at 5:28 PM
This graph shows relationships between users http://www.nodexlgraphgallery.org/Pages/Graph.aspx?graphID=2137. One of the user groups is 10G. What kind of user device is 10G? Who has access to this kind of equipment? Is it available to the general public?
Nov 14, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Thank you for the interest in NodeXL!

I am not sure I understand your question. Groups are created by an algorithm in NodeXL. Groups are numbered in order of their population size.

I do not think there is a user device called "10G".

Feel free to clarify your question and I will attempt to provide a better answer.

Nov 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Hi Marc,
The relationships are grouped 1G-10G.
Top Tweeters in G10:

I'm assuming that 1G-10G are the data volumes that the devices transmitting the tweet are able to transmit and I'm not aware of a device that has the capacity to transmit 10G. If 10G is not a data transmission volume capability grouping, what does 10G as a population represent?

Sorry if I'm being dense.

Nov 15, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Edited Nov 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Users in a Twitter social media network graph are "Grouped" into clusters based on their patterns of connection.

Each group ordered by its population size and is numbered sequentially: G1, G2, G3.

The "G#" is the group number. It does not refer to any type of communications technology.

G10 is simply the tenth group found in the network.

People are grouped together because they connect to one another more than to others in the network.

Nov 15, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Good Morning Marc,

I understand now.

Sorry to make you slow down long enough for me to catch up.

Happy Saturday!