Many thanks and farewell to Tony - changes in the NodeXL project

Sep 9, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to wish our long time core developer, Tony, a farewell with many thanks for his outstanding working bringing NodeXL into the world and building us to this level of use. Many thousands of people have benefited from his assistance and technical skill. If you have benefited from Tony stellar tools or support efforts here on Codeplex I hope you will take the opportunity to join me in posting a farewell wish here on the discussion board at:

I wish Tony the very best in his next endeavor!

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:46 PM
I would also like to leave here a personal note to Tony to thank him for his impressive work over the years, for his commitment to develop and constantly improve NodeXL to the highest standard. He had this remarkable ability to translate the requirements brought forward by the research team into nicely done features! I would also like to highlight his remarkable efforts towards the NodeXL community, always having a prompt participation in this discussion board to answer any questions raised by the community. His efforts have helped many of our users out there. It as been a great pleasure working with Tony and I wish him all the best for what might come next!

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Thank you so much for Tony's help during this year. His prompt answers to my questions really help me a lot. Thanks again and I wish him a great coming future.
Sep 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Tony, thank you so much for all your hard work! NodeXL is an awesome tool, and in a large way that is thanks to you! Best of luck in your new endeavors.
Sep 11, 2014 at 5:05 PM
Hey Tony!

A lot of people, including me, couldn't have done it without you. My sincere thanks for your always patient help.

Sep 17, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Hi Tony,

It's been wonderful working with you! You were integral in helping me finish my dissertation as soon as I did! Best of luck in your new adventures.

Sep 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Thanks Tony for your remarkable contributions to NodeXL over the past 7 years. Although we have yet to meet, I have been consistently impressed by the quality of your work, the thoughtfulness of your comments during our regular phone discussions, and the effectiveness (and kindness, plus promptness) of your responses to questions on the Discussion list (and to me privately). You deserve credit for much of NodeXL's success.
I wish you well in your future endeavors and am happy to speak up positively about your abilities.... with warmth and appreciation... Ben
Sep 18, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Tony, thank you so much for everything you've done for NodeXL. I'm of course particularly grateful for you patient, helpful and gracious replies to my dumb tech support questions.

All the best going forward