Jan 23, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Edited Jan 27, 2014 at 6:49 PM
To uninstall the NodeXL Excel Template, follow these steps:
- In Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista, open
Programs and Features. (In Windows XP, open
Add or Remove Programs.)
- In Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista, use the search box at the upper-right corner of the Programs and Features window to search for all programs that include the word "NodeXL". (In Windows XP, you have to search the list yourself. Look for
"NodeXL Excel Template" and "Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate".)
- Right-click each such program and select "Uninstall" from the right-click menu.
- If you get a message saying a program has already been uninstalled, ignore the message.
- Uninstalling the NodeXL Excel Template will not prevent you from accessing the data in any workbooks you created with the Template, but you will no longer have a graph pane or the NodeXL tab in the Excel ribbon. Also, you will get an error message when
you open such workbooks, although the message can be safely ignored.
- If you upgrade from an older version of the NodeXL Excel Template to
NodeXL Excel Template 2014, you must uninstall the older version first.