Vertex selection error

Feb 9, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I have got an error message showing when I select a vertex and other than "Vertices" sheet is activated. That same error messages appears after selecting a vertex when the vertex has more than one connections (edges) with another vertices. It seems the problem is with multiple selection of the cells in the "Vertices" sheet as well as with selection when another sheet is activated (in this case the selection should be probably ignored).

Is it possible to turn off selecting the cells in the excel sheet when vertices are selected in the graph pane?

Thanks a lot!

Here is the error report:
Microsoft NodeXL
An unexpected problem occurred.  If it occurs again, please copy the details to the clipboard by typing Ctrl-C, then post the details to

[COMException]: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Server stack trace:

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Worksheet.get_Range(Object Cell1, Object Cell2)

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.Sheets1And2Helper.SelectTableRows(Int32[] aiRowIDsToSelect)

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.Sheets1And2Helper.ThisWorkbook_SelectionChangedInGraph(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
Feb 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM

This is another problem with regional options -- it doesn't occur with English settings.  I'm looking into it and will get back to you.

Feb 10, 2009 at 12:32 AM
I've fixed this here in my office, but now I need to test the entire NodeXL template with different regional settings to see if there are other region-related bugs lurking somewhere.  I'll try to get another release out in the next day or so.

Thanks for your patience.

-- Tony
Feb 10, 2009 at 6:24 PM
This is fixed in version

-- Tony