Error problem ocurred

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM

---------------------------

NodeXL

An unexpected problem occurred. If it occurs again, please copy the details to the clipboard by typing Ctrl-C, then post the details to http://www.codeplex.com/NodeXL/Thread/List.aspx.

Details:

[OutOfMemoryException]: Se produjo una excepción de tipo 'System.OutOfMemoryException'.

en System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity)

en System.Text.StringBuilder.GetNewString(String currentString, Int32 requiredLength)

en System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(String value)

en System.IO.StringWriter.Write(String value)

en System.Xml.XmlTextWriter.InternalWriteEndElement(Boolean longFormat)

en System.Xml.XmlTextWriter.WriteFullEndElement()

en System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteTo(XmlWriter w)

en System.Xml.XmlElement.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter w)

en System.Xml.XmlDocument.WriteContentTo(XmlWriter xw)

en System.Xml.XmlDocument.WriteTo(XmlWriter w)

en System.Xml.XmlNode.get_OuterXml()

en Smrf.NodeXL.GraphDataProviders.GraphDataProviderBase.TryGetGraphData(String& graphDataAsGraphML)

en Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.ThisWorkbook.ImportFromGraphDataProvider(IGraphDataProvider graphDataProvider)

Aceptar  

I don`t understand this error, need to analyze the user`s twitter account of RadioReloj, radio station of costa rica, and I could not.  thanks for your help.

Jan 10, 2012 at 5:06 AM

NodeXL can require a lot of computer memory when you ask it for a very large network.  The message is telling you that your computer doesn't have enough memory to get your network.

You can try restarting Windows, then asking NodeXL for the network again without having any other programs running.  If you still get the same message, you can try running NodeXL on a computer that has more memory, or install more memory in the first computer, if either is at all possible.  And if that doesn't work, the only thing left is to ask for a smaller network.

-- Tony

Jan 10, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Thanks, i need a better pc, you are right, I`ll try again.