Problems with auotmate NodeXL files

Oct 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Hi, 

I'm just tried to automate some tasks with NodeXL's Automate function, but I got the next message:

---------------------------Microsoft NodeXL---------------------------An unexpected problem occurred.  If it occurs again, please copy the details to the clipboard by typing Ctrl-C, then post the details to http://www.codeplex.com/NodeXL/Thread/List.aspx.

Details:

[COMException]: A kivétel HRESULT-értéke: 0x800A03EC

a következő helyen: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbooks.Open(String Filename, Object UpdateLinks, Object ReadOnly, Object Format, Object Password, Object WriteResPassword, Object IgnoreReadOnlyRecommended, Object Origin, Object Delimiter, Object Editable, Object Notify, Object Converter, Object AddToMru, Object Local, Object CorruptLoad)
   a következő helyen: Microsoft.Research.CommunityTechnologies.AppLib.ExcelUtil.OpenWorkbook(String filePath, Application application)
   a következő helyen: Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.TaskAutomator.AutomateOneWorkbookIndirect(String nodeXLWorkbookFilePath, String workbookSettings)---------------------------OK   ---------------------------

(In this message there are some Hungarian words, but I think, you know the appropriate English words.)

I use the 1.0.1.177 version.

Oct 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM

It's a language problem: Automate won't work on a Hungarian-language computer. I've filed a bug report about this. Thank you for letting us know about it.

-- Tony

Oct 5, 2011 at 3:05 AM

I see, thank you!

Pal