Error 1001: The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed with an exit code: 400

Jul 21, 2011 at 4:21 AM

[I am reposting Laura's part of the discussion "error 1001" at http://nodexl.codeplex.com/discussions/264158 to this new discussion, because Laura's problem was different from that of the original poster.  -- Tony]

First error msg:

Error 1001: The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed with an exit code: 400

When I click on "ok" I get second error msg:

Error 1001: An exception occurred during the Rollback phase of the installation. This exception will be ignored and the rollback will continue. However the machine might not fully revert to its initial state after the rollback is complete. --> The savedState dictionary has been corrupted and does not contain the expected values and might have been corrupted.

Laura

Jul 21, 2011 at 4:28 AM

Laura:

Please do the following:

1. Make sure you are logged in as an administrator.

2. Make sure you have all copies of Excel closed.

3. In Control Panel, Programs and Features, search for and uninstall all programs that have NodeXL in their name.  You can find all such programs using the search box in the upper-right corner of the Programs and Features window.  There will be either one or two such programs.

4. In Windows Explorer, see if this folder exists: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Research\Microsoft NodeXL Excel Template.”  If it exists, delete it.

5. Run the NodeXL setup program again.  There was a new release today, which you can download from http://nodexl.codeplex.com/releases.

-- Tony

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:24 PM

I followed these steps. I did get an error message (1001, not able to uninstall, the program or parts of it may remain) but since I knew I was going to delete the folder I kept going. After doing that I was able to install the most recent version. It works so looks like my problem has been solved. Thanks for your help Tony.

Laura

Nov 3, 2011 at 6:58 AM

Dear Tony,

I get the same error messages as Laura. I've followed your proposed steps, but unfortunately I still received the same error message.

I have a dual boot option and NodeXL had been and still runs fine on the 32-bit version.

We installed windows 7 64-bit and also the Office 64-bit version to get the most out of NodeXL. However, we can't get NodeXL installed within the 64-bit environment.

Any other suggestion what we could do?

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Lars

Nov 3, 2011 at 7:40 PM

Lars:

I assume that you have searched for and found no items in Programs and Features that contain the word "NodeXL," and that you are attempting to install version 1.0.1.193 of NodeXL or later.  If so, please do the following:

1. Run the Setup.exe program again.  When you get the "Error 1001: The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed" message, STOP.  Do not close the error message.

2. In Windows Explorer, navigate to this folder: "C:\Program Files\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template".

3. Double-click this file: "Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto".  You should get a message, probably with a "Details" button.  Please copy the message and details here.

-- Tony

Nov 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM
tcap479 wrote:

Lars:

I assume that you have searched for and found no items in Programs and Features that contain the word "NodeXL," and that you are attempting to install version 1.0.1.193 of NodeXL or later.  If so, please do the following:

- that's correct. I double checked again.

1. Run the Setup.exe program again.  When you get the "Error 1001: The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed" message, STOP.  Do not close the error message.

- I did.

2. In Windows Explorer, navigate to this folder: "C:\Program Files\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template".

3. Double-click this file: "Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto". 

- I did and the pop up window "Microsoft Office Customisation Installer" came up saying that "The Microsoft Office customisation was successfully installed." I only had the option to close the window. As there were no details to copy I closed the error message to then get "Error 1001: An exception occurred during the Rollback..." again.

You should get a message, probably with a "Details" button.  Please copy the message and details here.

-- Tony

Thanks!

Cheers,

Lars

Nov 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Edited Nov 4, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Lars:

Sorry, I made a mistake in my post yesterday.  On a 64-bit system, NodeXL should be getting installed in this folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template", and so the file I asked you to double-click should be in that folder.  Did you really find the file in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template"?  If so, that might provide a clue as to what's going wrong.

-- Tony

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:09 AM
Edited Nov 7, 2011 at 6:56 AM

Hi Tony,

I followed the steps (had to uninstall the vsto file this time), went into this folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template and came up with the same result as before:

"pop up window "Microsoft Office Customisation Installer" came up saying that "The Microsoft Office customisation was successfully installed." I only had the option to close the window. As there were no details to copy I closed the error message to then get "Error 1001: An exception occurred during the Rollback..." again."

Did you really find the file in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template"?

- If I think back, I'd say that I really followed your instructions and found the file in thisfolder: C:\Program Files\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template. However, I've just checked and the folder does not exist. Thus, either I don't remember correctly and went (unintentionally) into the correct folder or the folder disappeared. First option seems to be the more likely one.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Lars

Hi Tony,

I had another look and actually found the screenshot that I took when I ran the vsto file for the first time.

Yes, I did go to this folder during my first try: C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Media Research Foundation\NodeXL Excel Template

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Lars:

Something odd is going on.  The Setup.exe program silently runs the file Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto.  When that file fails, the Setup.exe program shows the unhelpful message "Error 1001: The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed with an exit code: -400".  When someone gets that message, I have him run the file himself from Explorer, which pops up more details on exactly what the problem is.  But in your case, running the file yourself succeeded, which doesn't make sense.

Are you certain that you are getting an error message while running Setup.exe that includes the text "The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed with an exit code: -400"?  There are other cryptic "Error 1001" errors, and I'm wondering if you saw the "Error 1001" in Laura's post and concluded that you were having the same problem.

If you could, please post the exact text of the first error message you get while running Setup.exe.  Subsequent error messages, including the one about "rollback," aren't important.

Thanks,
   Tony

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Dear Tony,

Yes, it is very odd.

"Are you certain that you are getting an error message while running Setup.exe that includes the text "The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed with an exit code: -400"

- Yes, I am. I get this: "Error 1001. The installation of the ClickOnce solution failed with exit code: -400"

Thanks.

Cheers,

Lars

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Tony,

I got good news - I finally received an error message and details for the "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".

The weird thing is: I was opening a NodeXL file within the 32-bit environment when the installer started itself and came up with the error message.  I copied the details - see below - closed the pop up, had another error message (see below), closed NodeXL, started again and NodeXL worked fine. I'm really lost here.

Either way here are the details for "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" pop up error:

Name: Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate

From: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Social Media Research Foundation/NodeXL Excel Template/Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto

************** Exception Text **************

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.OfflineAddInFailedException: Customized functionality in this program will not work because one or more of the files for the following customization cannot be found: Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate. Uninstall the customization from the Add or Remove Programs dialog box in Control Panel, and then install the customization from the following location: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Social Media Research Foundation/NodeXL Excel Template/Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.CreateActContext(CreateActContextParameters& Params)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.CreateActContext(IDefinitionAppId AppId)

at System.ActivationContext.CreateFromName(ApplicationIdentity applicationIdentity)

at System.ActivationContext.CreatePartialActivationContext(ApplicationIdentity identity)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.HandleOffline(IClickOnceAddInInstaller addInInstaller, String applicationIdentity, Uri deploymentManifestUri, String productName)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.HandleOffline(IClickOnceAddInInstaller addInInstaller, String applicationIdentity, Uri deploymentManifestUri, String productName)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.GetManifests(TimeSpan timeout)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

The second pop up window "Microsoft Office Document Customization" had the following details:

************* Exception Text **************

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.OfflineAddInFailedException: Customized functionality in this program will not work because one or more of the files for the following customization cannot be found: Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate. Uninstall the customization from the Add or Remove Programs dialog box in Control Panel, and then install the customization from the following location: file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Social Media Research Foundation/NodeXL Excel Template/Smrf.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.vsto. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.CreateActContext(CreateActContextParameters& Params)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IsolationInterop.CreateActContext(IDefinitionAppId AppId)

at System.ActivationContext.CreateFromName(ApplicationIdentity applicationIdentity)

at System.ActivationContext.CreatePartialActivationContext(ApplicationIdentity identity)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.HandleOffli

Thanks.

Cheers,

Lars

Nov 8, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Lars:

I don't know how to explain what's happening on your computer.  In your latest post, you got an error message within your 32-bit environment that mentioned the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)."  That's a folder that comes into play only on 64-bit computers, so the message makes no sense to me.  The tool you're using for the dual-boot feature provides two completely independent Windows partitions, right?  It's almost as if one partition is interacting with the other.

Did you encounter out-of-memory errors while running NodeXL in your 32-bit environment?  The increase in available memory is the only advantage I know of for running in a 64-bit environment.  If you don't really need the extra memory, I would just stick with the 32-bit version.

-- Tony

Nov 10, 2011 at 1:07 AM

Hey Tony,

In your latest post, you got an error message within your 32-bit environment that mentioned the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)."  That's a folder that comes into play only on 64-bit computers, so the message makes no sense to me. 

- Yes, that's what I thought as well. And NodeXL worked fine afterwards. Very weird.

The tool you're using for the dual-boot feature provides two completely independent Windows partitions, right?  - Yes.

It's almost as if one partition is interacting with the other. - It seems like it, but that shouldn't happen.

Did you encounter out-of-memory errors while running NodeXL in your 32-bit environment? 

- Yes, I did. I then got in contact with Puneet Sharma who got in contact with Mark and you - as far as I am aware- and recommended to go for 8 GB RAM to speed up NodeXl. Since then it has been a very long journey for my IT department to get the 64 bit Windows and Office version, so I am still very keen to make this work. However, I do understand how difficult the distance-diagnosis is and much appreciate your help so far. I'll keep you posted if we find something out. In the meantime, see what I got today:

A new error message while opening an existing NodeXL file in 32-bit environment:

I closed the message, opened the file again and received the same message. I then restarted NodeXL and it worked fine again...

************** Exception Text **************

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Server stack trace:

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range.set_Value(Object RangeValueDataType, Object )

at Microsoft.Research.CommunityTechnologies.AppLib.ExcelUtil.SetRangeValues(Range upperLeftCornerMarker, Object[,] values, Boolean removeFormulasFromValues)

at Microsoft.Research.CommunityTechnologies.AppLib.ExcelUtil.SetRangeValues(Range upperLeftCornerMarker, Object[,] values)

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.PerWorkbookSettings.WriteAllSettings()

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.PerWorkbookSettings.SetValue(String settingName, Object value)

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.PerWorkbookSettings.set_WorkbookSettings(String value)

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.NodeXLApplicationSettingsBase.OnNewWorkbook()

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.ThisWorkbook.ThisWorkbook_Startup(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.Workbook.OnStartup()

at Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.ThisWorkbook.FinishInitialization()

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.EntryPointComponentBase.Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.IEntryPoint.FinishInitialization()

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.AddInAdapter.ExecutePhase(ExecutionPhases executionPhases)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.AddInAdapter.CompleteInitialization()

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Internal.OfficeAddInAdapterBase.ExecuteEntryPointsHelper()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4963 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.v10.0

Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 10.0.21022.1

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.v10.0.dll

System

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4962 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.4926 built by: NetFXw7

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.AddIn

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.AddIn/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.AddIn.dll

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.AddIn.Contract

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.AddIn.Contract/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.AddIn.Contract.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Hosting.v10.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Hosting.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Hosting.v10.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.v10.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.v10.0.dll

System.Deployment

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll

System.Security

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4951 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Security/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Security.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.v9.0

Assembly Version: 9.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 9.0.30729.4130

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.v10.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.v10.0.dll

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4961 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Xml.Linq

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.Office.Tools.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.175

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.175

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.ExcelTemplate.DLL

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInAdapter.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInAdapter.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel

Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 14.0.4756.1000

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel/14.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll

Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.v9.0.dll

office

Assembly Version: 14.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 14.0.4760.1000

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/office/14.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/office.dll

Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly

Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4963 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AddInAdapter.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AddInAdapter.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.AddInAdapter.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.AddInAdapter.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Adapter.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Adapter.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Adapter.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Contract.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Contract.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Contract.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInProxy.v9.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInProxy.v9.0/9.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInProxy.v9.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.HostAdapter.v10.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.HostAdapter.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.HostAdapter.v10.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.HostAdapter.v10.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.HostAdapter.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.HostAdapter.v10.0.dll

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v10.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v10.0/10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v10.0.dll

Microsoft.NodeXL.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.Core.DLL

Microsoft.NodeXL.ApplicationUtil

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.ApplicationUtil.DLL

Microsoft.NodeXL.Layouts

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.Layouts.DLL

Microsoft.NodeXL.Visualization.Wpf

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.Visualization.Wpf.DLL

Microsoft.NodeXL.Util

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.Util.DLL

PresentationCore

Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.0.6920.5001 built by: Win7RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll

WindowsBase

Win32 Version: 3.0.6920.5001 built by: Win7RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll

Microsoft.NodeXL.Algorithms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.NodeXL.Algorithms.DLL

Microsoft.Research.WinFormsControls

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.6

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.6

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lgroeger/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/MHRKPO39.6GY/MQMRH2A4.9Z2/micr..vsto_89bba316835ec8ea_0001.0000_d8ec18d76fbfb9b2/Microsoft.Research.WinFormsControls.DLL

System.ServiceModel

Win32 Version: 3.0.4506.4926 (NetFXw7.030729-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll

Cheers,

Lars