CANT SEE VERTEX LABELS

Feb 16, 2011 at 7:26 AM
Edited Feb 16, 2011 at 7:31 AM

IVE SPENT OVER 5 HOURS ON THIS RIDICULOUS PROBLEM NOW-IVE LOOKED AT ALL YOUR ONLINE EXPLANATIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THE VERTEX LABELS VISIBLE..EVERYTHING IS SET RIGHT BUT THE VERTEX LABELS ARE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN...MAYBE THERE IS A BUG IN YOUR SOFTWARE? WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU EXPERTS? I CAN MAKE THE EDGE LABELS COME AND GO AS I PLEASE BUT NO VERTEX LABELS....IVE BEEN DEVELOPING, TESTING AND ANALYZING SOFTWARE FOR 15 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER, NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO RIDICULOUS! C'MON GUYS PUT YOUR HEADS TOGETHER AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!

Feb 16, 2011 at 3:33 PM

The difficulty is that I can't reproduce what you're seeing (or not seeing, actually).  The labels work fine in all the tests I've tried, and I haven't heard of others experiencing the problem, either.  That means that there is something unusual going on in your workbook or in your NodeXL installation, or there is some misunderstanding of the problem on my part or yours.

You can post a small sample NodeXL workbook that demonstrates the problem on the Issue Tracker tab of our CodePlex page.  Perhaps I can reproduce the problem when I have one of your workbooks.  I cannot with my own.

-- Tony