Graph pane too long

Jun 15, 2010 at 3:38 AM

HI, somehow I have managed to get the graph pane of NodeXL to extend below the edge of my screen. I cannot grab it and drag it backup because when I do that it smaps into the full L-R across my screen. I can pull it out of this but I cannot resize it as I have to grab the bottom of the graph pane to do this and that is off my screen. Any ideas? I have closed NodeXL (my standard trick when it does not do what I want (very often)) but to no avail. Even opening another saved NodeXL file does not put it back in its "proper" orientation.

Jun 15, 2010 at 4:15 AM

I'm having a hard time understanding your scenario.  Please tell me the following:

1. Is the graph pane "floating" on the screen, or is it docked to an edge of the Excel window?

2. Is the main Excel window entirely within your desktop, or does it extend beyond the desktop?

3.  In general, if you drag the graph pane's title bar (named "Document Actions") over to the right edge of the main Excel window, and let go of the mouse when it is over the main Excel window's vertical scroll bar, then the graph pane will dock itself to the right edge of the main Excel window.  Are you able to do that?

-- Tony